Being a woman with wrinkles is not easy. It is like the ultimate aging stamp but women can still maintain their sass and beauty as Bellagenix states that it has the best ingredients for all skin types. Find out if it is the product that will help aging women or not.
What is it?
It is a Corrective, concentrated serum product for relieving aging skin of spots and signs of aging. It is available through online orders and has a recurring shipment plan along with other plans available. Users can also make purchases for a single bottle from third-party sellers.
Why a corrective serum for aging skin?
Wrinkles are the visible manifestation of damage on the skin and are the result of the deterioration that skin faces for years and decades. Creasing and wrinkling appear due to cracks and patchiness in the skin. Another major problem is that Collagen protein keeps developing naturally within skin until the age of early 30s and stops after that. The connective tissue of the skin also weakens because free radical cells aim at destroying the defense of the skin cells. Because of these factors, damage culminates into age signs like creases, crows feet, and furrow lines. Movement of facial muscles also yields expression wrinkles.
This corrective serum has Microalgae Complex, Ectoine with Hyder Patch complex, Matrixyl Synthe 6.
How does Bellagenix function?
- Microalgae Complex is a proven blend that enhances firmness within the skin by spiking up the natural collagen growth. This allows for regeneration and collagen boost and eventual skin development.
- Ectoine fortifies the biological defensive system which preserves skin cells against UV rays and also enhances their barrier for free radical cell
- Matrixyl Synthe 6 aids in proper hydration of skin with which is fulfilling moisture requirement of the skin. It curbs any dryness and patchiness and reduces creases, sagging and improves Suppleness in the skin.
- Hyder Patch Complex enhances fibroblasts defense and mitosis with which the skin cells grow and develop and further reduce the wrinkle lines
What To Expect From Bellagenix Intensive Corrective Serum?
BellaGenix claims to be a unique mix of scientifically tested, advanced ingredients that can do more than just hide skin imperfections and smoothen the skin. BellaGenix rejuvenates and rebuilds the complexion on a cellular level. What to expect from the serum:
- Improved production of elastin & collagen
- Hydrated skin
- Supple skin
- No more redness (the serum consists of anti-inflammatory topicals meant to prevent skin redness)
- Energized, firmer skin
- Radiant look
- Youthful appearance
Are there other options?
Of course, there are numerous non-topical options for removing Wrinkles such as cosmetic Surgeries, Botox, Dermal Fillers, etc. but these options are too expensive and like a gamble, since there is always an element of risk involved. In fact, Botox is done with injections and the pain after the surgery is intense and may even last for months. So, compared to the no fuss, no pain, non-luxury topical items like Bellagenix, these options really don’t sound so fruitful.
How to use?
First, cleanse and then put on the serum and evenly spread it on the face. Then give it a few seconds to get soaked and after that, SPF products or further makeup can be used. However, women must remember that they always use the serum as the first base whenever putting on makeup.
- Proven, side effect, safe results for Skin texture development and wrinkle reduction
- Aids in collagen and also skin cells health
- Offers UV damage protection
- Non-luxury, Non-invasive option
- Far more effective and potent ingredients compared to similar serums
- Absorbs quickly into skin
- Useful for all skin types
- An added fragrance may be an issue for women with sensitive skin type
- Only available with online orders
Is Bellagenix worth the fuss?
After reading the testimonials and confirm them with the individual users of the serum, it is safe to say that the serum is indeed worth the fuss. Although, it may not have been marketed the right way and doesn’t have better order options available no users have faced any shipment related or skin side effects issue. All of them claimed they had seen a remarkable decrease in skin wrinkles and further recommended using Bellagenix.